It's Day 6 of the London Games, and two big events await: first, the women's gymnastics individual all-around medal will be decided. Americans Gabby Douglas and Aly Raisman are in the final round, which begins at 11:30 a.m. ET. Then, swimmers Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, and Missy Franklin try to add to their medal totals.
Phelps and Lochte face off in the men's 200m individual medley, while Franklin will race in what should be a very competitive women's 100m freestyle. All eight swimmers in her race qualified with times between 53.05 and 53.86 seconds.
Here's a rundown of what we'll keep an eye on — and rest assured, if badminton news breaks, we'll bring it right to you. All times refer to the U.S. Eastern time zone:
- 11:30 a.m. women's all-around final
- 2:40 p.m. women's 200m breaststroke final
- 2:48 p.m. men's 200m backstroke final
- 3:19 p.m. men's 200m individual medley final
- 3:37 p.m. women's 100m freestyle final
- 11 a.m. women's 78kg final
- 11:10 a.m. men's 100kg final
- 12:59 p.m. women's team sprint finals
- 1:15 p.m. men's team sprint finals
- 5 p.m. U.S. vs. Brazil (both undefeated)
- 5:15 p.m. U.S. men's team vs. Nigeria